Updated December, 2020
Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty ("we" or “us") respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and share information about you when you use or access our website, our branded pages on social media services, or any of the other sites, services, features, content, applications, and products we offer in the United States. It also describes your privacy rights and choices.
By using our website, you acknowledge and agree that any information you provide to us is being provided to us in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers.
We are constantly trying to improve, and we may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time in connection with any such improvements, to reflect changes in the law, our practices or for other reasons and update the date of this Privacy Notice. If you use the website after any changes to the Privacy Notice have been posted, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Collection of Information
The information, including personal information, that we collect from or about you may include:
Information Provided by You
We collect information that you provide voluntarily, for example when placing an online order through our website, registering a product, contacting us with a question or comment, and participating in marketing activities (e.g., surveys, promotions, events or signing up to receive emails about our company and products). Examples of information we collect about you may include your name, address, phone number, email address, characteristics such as your age and gender, and if you are purchasing products, payment method information such as a credit card number and expiration date.
Information Collected Automatically
Like many companies, when you visit us online, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. Some of this information may be collected through the use of various technologies, including cookies. In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in websites, videos, or emails. Examples of information collected by these various technologies may include IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, device type, unique device or user identification number, and geographic location. We may also collect information about how you have interacted with our website, including the pages accessed, links clicked, products and/or content you searched for, date, time and length of visits, and page interactions.
Information Provided by Third Party
If you choose to provide information to a third party through which you may access or interact with our website. Third parties may include service providers, social networks connected to our website, and advertising partners. Examples of information collected may include identifiers including your user ID and user name associated with that third party, as well as any information you make public using that third party. We may also collect information you have authorized the third party to share with us (such as your user ID, billing information, public profile information, email address, birthday, pages you have “liked" and other account and profile data).
Use of Information
We use the information we collect from or about you to provide and improve the services, products, and experiences you receive from us, such as:
- creating and maintaining accounts;
- processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders;
- contacting and communicating with you, including for promotions, updates, and notifications;
- administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and other promotional activities or events;
- registering products;
- customizing the advertising you view and evaluating how well the advertising performs;
- customizing recommendations;
- operating and optimizing our business and products, such as by conducting analytics and research;
- compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- permitting the functionality of posting product reviews and questions and answers about products;
- protecting your and our rights and complying with legal obligations;
- any other purpose that is disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or that is related to a request made by you.
We may share information collected from or about you with others, including service providers, advertisers, and other companies that are not affiliated with us, for the purposes described below.
Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty may share information collected from or about you with companies that provide services to us, including shipping and logistics companies, name and address verification providers, ad networks, security and fraud prevention providers, hosting and other technology and communications providers, analytics providers, market research providers, marketing service providers, email distribution companies, customer relationship management service providers and staff augmentation and contract personnel. The categories of information that we share with service providers will vary depending on the types of services they provide. For example, we share payment information with our third party payment processor to assist us in our billing efforts, email addresses with our marketing service providers to assist with our email campaigns, and IP address, hashed emails, and advertising identifiers with service providers to assist in our advertising and marketing efforts.
Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty reserves the right to transfer all of your information if we sell all or part of our business, make a transfer of assets, or otherwise might be involved in a change of control transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer information from or about you to one or more third parties as part of the transaction, including the due diligence process.
Third Parties When Required By Law or When Necessary to Protect Your or Our Rights
Parties with Your Consent or When You Otherwise Choose to Share
We may also share information from or about you with any party when we have your consent or when you otherwise choose to share such information.
We provide links to other websites which are not operated and controlled by us. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal data. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites.
Third party websites usually have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal data. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these websites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal data is being collected and shared.
The security of your information is important to us. We use a variety of physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, and modification. For example, we take steps to limit access to sensitive information from or about you to those Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty employees, agents, and contractors who have a legitimate business reason to access such information.
Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security, and there is always a possibility that a breach may occur. We cannot make any promises.
Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty does not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Questions, Comments and Feedback
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about this Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Tallman Marketing Solutions, Inc.
dba AlphaGraphics North Liberty
1325 Kennel Ct
North Liberty, IA 52317 USA
DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Beginning January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA") provides California residents with additional rights. These additional disclosures are required by the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: such as your name, IP address, email, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal information: such as payment information.
- Characteristics about you: such as age and gender.
- Commercial information: such as information about products or services considered, obtained or purchased.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: such as your interactions with our website.
- Geolocation data: such as IP addresses from which we can determine the general location of your device or computer.
- Professional information: such as data you may provide about your business if you are a reseller.
- Inference data: such information we collect from or about you which we use to better understand your purchase preferences and behavior, including to customize advertising for you.
Categories of Sources of Personal Information We Collect
The sources from which the categories of personal information listed above were collected are noted in the Collection of Information section of our Privacy Notice and are Information Provided by You, Information Collected Automatically, Information from Connected Products, Information Provided by Third Party.
Purposes of Collecting Personal InformationThe purposes from which the categories of personal information listed above were collected are noted in the Use of Information section of our Privacy Notice.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We have disclosed personal information to our affiliates and service providers for business purposes in the prior twelve (12) months. The information we have disclosed for business purposes may include some or all of the categories personal information listed above. Again, these are:
- Personal information
- Characteristics about you
- Commercial information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Professional information
- Inference data
Sale of Personal Information
None in the prior twelve (12) months.
Rights Under the CCPA
- You have the right to know: what categories and specific pieces of CCPA personal information have been collected about you; the categories of sources from which CCPA personal information are collected; our business or commercial purpose for collecting, using, or disclosing CCPA personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share CCPA personal information; the categories of CCPA personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose. We do not sell personal information.
- You have a right to receive a copy of the specific CCPA personal information we have collected about you.
- You have a right to deletion of your CCPA personal information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA. For example, we may need to retain your CCPA personal information to provide you to complete a transaction or other action that you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
- We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise any of your CCPA rights.
- If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information below.
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected CCPA personal information AND describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it. We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use CCPA personal data provided in an exercise of the rights described above to verify your identity and complete your request. We will work to respond within 45 days of receipt.
You may make a request by calling us at 319-626-3700 or sending a request to email@example.com